The national media has shown continued interest in the Lemon Creek fuel spill class action, culminating yesterday in extensive reporting on the BC Supreme Court’s recent certification of the action as a class proceeding.
Examples of the national media organizations covering the story include:
We are incredibly proud to represent the resilient and deserving residents of the Slocan Valley as they continue their battle against government and corporate pollution.
- RK Litigation: Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach and Identity Theft Investigation
- Supreme Court of Canada: Graham Kosakoski represents Pivot Legal Society in Motion to Intervene
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download