The national media has shown continued interest in the Lemon Creek fuel spill class action, culminating yesterday in extensive reporting on the BC Supreme Court’s recent certification of the action as a class proceeding.
Examples of the national media organizations covering the story include:
We are incredibly proud to represent the resilient and deserving residents of the Slocan Valley as they continue their battle against government and corporate pollution.
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed
- Pivot Legal Society and RK Litigation at the Supreme Court of Canada
- Lap-Band Class Action Featured on CTV News
- Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach Class Action Investigation