The class action alleges that Air Transat has engaged in a scheme to fraudulently misrepresent commercial flight itineraries to both consumers and aviation authorities with the objective of increasing ticket prices and reducing operation costs with the use of sub-standard aircraft. Recent reporting in the national media has revealed that Air Transat internally refers to its scheme as the “Mexican Game”.
Please contact us for further information.
- RK Litigation: Yahoo E-Mail Data Breach and Identity Theft Investigation
- Supreme Court of Canada: Graham Kosakoski represents Pivot Legal Society in Motion to Intervene
- Defendants Apply for Stay of Proceedings in Lemon Creek Criminal Trial
- Lemon Creek Evacuee Statements Due October 2, 2017
- Lemon Creek Fuel Spill Class Action Evacuee Statement Available for Download