The class action alleges that Air Transat has engaged in a scheme to fraudulently misrepresent commercial flight itineraries to both consumers and aviation authorities with the objective of increasing ticket prices and reducing operation costs with the use of sub-standard aircraft. Recent reporting in the national media has revealed that Air Transat internally refers to its scheme as the “Mexican Game”.
Please contact us for further information.
- RK Congrats our Naomi Moses for their Call to the Bar of British Columbia
- Supreme Court of Canada to hear mandatory minimum appeal in April, 2018
- Defendant found guilty in Lemon Creek fuel spill
- RK Litigation and Mi’kmaq in P.E.I. Supreme Court
- Katrina Pacey: You Will be Missed